Thursday, October 9, 2008

Support Creative Entrepreneurial Women

Our Creative Life is having a link exchange today of women entrepreneurs on her blog. If you are a woman who has her own business, go on over and add your link, but be sure to also leave a comment so that everyone can learn a little about you and your business in return! There are some fascinating women on this exchange, I am proud to be among them!

Visit http://ourcreativelife.blogspot.com/2008/10/support-women-entrepreneurs.html to leave your link and to browse the sites of other creative women.

1 comment:

  1. hola nellie,

    thanks so much for the sweet comment you left in my blog --- this is my first time showcasing my designs to the world and I feel really encouraged when people react positively to my designs, it means a lot to me --- thank you!

    I know this new endeavor will be a great challenge --- but I guess all you can do is stay positive, don't look back and never give up!

    I will keep visiting your blog as well --- I think is really important that we as Latinas support each other!

    Best wishes to you :-)

    ReplyDelete