Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Although it is technically January 2 ( I am writing this at 1:16 am 1/2/09) I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I had a lovely January 1st. I have been under the weather so I rested a lot in the morning while my hubby took care of the kids. Then I did about 3 loads of laundry!!!! It made me feel good to bring in the new year with clean clothes. Finally, I had a short dinner with a college friend. She had to return home swiftly because she had family over for the holidays and she promised she would see them off. She forgot she made plans with me and didn't want to cancel so we just shortened our rendevous. That was fine with me because I spent a glorious two hours in Barnes and Nobles after that. There are two books that I looked at that I must have: True Vision: Authentic Art Journaling by L.K. Ludwig and Canvas Remix: Techniques For Creating Mixed-Media Accessories by Alisa Burke. When I get them, which hopefully will be soon, I'll attempt to share projects inspired by these crafty ladies. Here's to a crafty, creative, artistic 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment