Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sweatshirt jackets


I am so excited! Yesterday I started on my sweatshirt jacket collection. A lot of people have given me positive feedback on these and I really enjoyed making them. Last year I got a late start and only sold a couple before the warm weather arrived so when saw a great deal on sweatshirts last week, I grabbed them and ran (well, of course, I paid for them first!) . D took a long nap yesterday, so I decided to plow away. I am going to start by making multiples of one design and then go from there. Can't wait to list them on my shop. Will update you soon!

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving the Frida Khalo print sweatshirt and just in time before the commencement of cold weather, although in Florida we don't really have four distinct seasons, lol! I'll be sure to visit your shop on etsy and keep my eyes peeled for this item :)

    -Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Love your style.

    Thanks for stopping my blog, nice to have you on board :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog! So glad you stopped by and love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete