Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My First Treasury!

I forgot to mention that one of my tops was chosen for a treasury on May 7th! What is a treasury? Thanks for asking. Well a treasury is a collection of etsy products that someone puts together in some sort of appealing way. It is a tool to promote shops on Etsy.com (the site my shop is on). This treasury was put together by Angela from Baby Shower Supplies and the theme was Cuban goodies. She chose my Che top to represent! Thank you so much Angela!


Angela's baby shower shop specializes in diaper cakes and favors. It will definitely come in handy if you are ever in charge of putting a baby shower together. She also has another wonderful shop that specializes in hair accessories called Stella Pearl. Here she showcases her beautiful hairclips, knit hats and crocheted headbands. Love the plastic head models! Definitely give these a look see.

2 comments:

  1. StellaPearl here! Love that you featured my shops on your blog! Thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete