Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy New Year! I'm Back! and with a Nelesc Designs Sale!

Hi ya'll! I've missed blogging so much but decided that I needed to focus on my shop if I was going to make it work which is what I have been doing since July and am happy with the results.

But I really missed blogging and decided that if I was going to do both (the shop and this blog), I had to have a clear blogging direction. So this coming year, I want to concentrate on sewing tutorials and shop news. Everything after that is gravy.

So to start off the new year, I am once again offering my BUY TWO GET ONE FREE sale. I am also offering free shipping with the sale. Here are a couple of new tops up in the shop now. I am going to continue adding new t shirts/tops here and there until I unveil my Spring/Summer collection.

So have fun looking and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment