Saturday, February 23, 2013

Custom Order and Tuesday Tutorial coming soon


So sorry I have not posted since Monday! It's been super busy at home. My oldest was home all last week with the flu and then both boys were home this week Monday and Tuesday for winter break. So, I have not had time to take photos or sew. 

I did get a little time, this week, to start on a custom order for this Frida top.  I am making it in red and blue instead of brown and blue.  Can't wait to see the finished product. 

I also had a little time to work on my Tuesday tutorial which I really hope will indeed be available this Tuesday. 

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nellie, thanks so much for stopping by my blog Special Mom Space.

    I was excited to hear you have a DIY fashion blog because fashion is one of my passions! I have a beauty blog too so stop on by when you can. I do a lot of giveaways over there :-) http://radiantbrownbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will definitely stop by, glad we connected!

    ReplyDelete